منتديات بوشيدو كويت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات عامة

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

How to start a story ?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
BasoosA
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
BasoosA

انثى
العمر : 37
العمل/الترفيه : NetWork Marketing
عارضة الطاقة :
How to start a story ? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100How to start a story ? Right_bar_bleue

رقم العضوية : 85

How to start a story ? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How to start a story ?   How to start a story ? Emptyالجمعة مايو 15, 2009 4:12 am

How to start a story

This are some tips of how to start a story .... and hope to read your story soon :

1) “Once upon a time”…Or with a twist: “Once upon a particularly terrifying time…”

2) “One day…” Or perhaps “One gloomy day…” “One sunny day…”

3) With direct speech- e.g. “Hurry up,” yelled Mum, “the taxi will be here any minute…”

4) Starting with a question. E.g. “Have you ever wondered why belly button fluff is always blue?”

5) How about a sound effect? E.g. “Eeeeek,” went the brakes as the car skidded sideways.

6) Go straight into the action. e.g. “ A vicious right hook caught me just above the eye.”

7) Characters can introduce themselves e.g. “ Hello, my name is Sid. I’ve go a brain like a computer and a photographic memory. I’ve been following you now for three weeks, two days, seven hours and thirty-two minutes.”

Cool Start with a statement e.g. “ Michael was miserable.”

9) A description of a place, a character or a smell can be a good place to start.“ The acrid smell of smoke drifted towards me.”

10)Time can start a story e.g. “It was midnight….” Or “The clocks struck thirteen.”

11)Weather? “The rain came down like a hail of bullets on the roof of our car.”

12)Flashback e.g. “As I wondered the lonely cliff path my mind went back twenty years to that terrible stormy night when my life changed forever.”

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Step.Up
عضو مشارك
عضو مشارك
Step.Up

انثى
العمر : 35
عارضة الطاقة :
How to start a story ? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100How to start a story ? Right_bar_bleue

رقم العضوية : 104

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How to start a story ?   How to start a story ? Emptyالسبت مايو 23, 2009 2:43 pm

well, it helps up to know how to start a "chit-chat" too as i think Wink

thnx alot sis
keep it up
BasoosA
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
BasoosA

انثى
العمر : 37
العمل/الترفيه : NetWork Marketing
عارضة الطاقة :
How to start a story ? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100How to start a story ? Right_bar_bleue

رقم العضوية : 85

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How to start a story ?   How to start a story ? Emptyالأحد مايو 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Thanx allot for passing by :)

Hope to see your stores soon :)

How to start a story ?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات بوشيدو كويت :: Languages of the World-
انتقل الى: